In this post you are going to learn how to submit a new story to Klinkk, selecting the proper category and following the guidelines.
How to Submit a New Story
After you have signed up or registered to Klinkk, you can select the “submit” button that you find in the top menu of the site, see:
After you hit the link, you will be redirected to the “submit page”, see:
Here you can enter the URL of the article you want to submit at Klinkk.
Please avoid SPAM content, try to submit quality posts, which will be enrich the community.
After you enter the URL of the content and you hit the “continue” button, you will be redirected to the second page, with the article details.
Here you can edit the :
– story title : normally the title of the post;
– category : please be sure to choose the right category, selecting between the available ones (feel free to suggest categories that you think will add value to the Klinkk community);
– submit to a group : if you are member of one, you can select to which group submit the story;
– tags : be sure to select the proper tag;
– description : here you should write your “own and original” description for the content you are submitting.
When you are sure about everything, you can enter the “Save Changes and Submit” button.
Your story finally will be available on the New Submissions on Klinkk.
After a certain number of votes (at the moment fixed at 5 votes), your story will be published on the homepage of Klinkk, gaining a dofollow backlink.
This is a community, so other than submitting just your own content, you should be active, voting on other posts and commenting on your most favorite articles.